Mrs. Ridder is available for mock interviews. Please set up an appointment during school hours.
Please see questions below to help prepare for upcoming high school interviews:
- Tell me about yourself
- How would your teachers describe you?
- Why should we accept you over the other 100 students applying?
- How did you spend last summer?
- Tell me about a time you had a problem and how you solved it.
- What do you want to do when you graduate from high school?
- What has been your biggest achievement?
- What do you like best about school?
- Why do you want to attend our school?
- What will you contribute to our school?
- What courses have you enjoyed the most?
- Are your grades an accurate reflection of your potential?
- Which of your activities is most rewarding and why?
- What is the most difficult situation you have faced?
- If you could change one thing about your middle school, what would it be?
- Do you have any questions for us?